Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Tribute

Seven years ago today, were the 9/11 terrorist attacks. How fast time flies, and yet, not fast enough.
I'm going to break away from my creation-evolution series of posts, and give a Tribute to a man, a man I don't even know the name of.
It was September 11th. This man was going to work at the trade centres. To him, it was an average day.
Then it happened.
He knew that he was going to die. He knew that this was the end. He knew what he had to do. He got up and preached. And I believe (though I'm not entirely sure) some people became Christians.
Here is a man who knew what God wanted him to do. God had placed him in a situation were he could do great things, and this man acted on it. We should strive to be Christians like him.
Anyway, just wanted to take a couple of seconds to pay tribute to this great man. Let's pray we can be like him.

God Bless!

1 comment:

Miss.Dreamer said...

WOW,I NEVER KNEW THAT.HOW AMAZING!I WILL TELL FRIENDS ABOUT HIM.YES,WEED TO STAND UP FOR OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST.
I HOPE YOU WILL READ THIS EVEN THOUGH THIS IS AN OLD POST!