Until then, I will be gathering all sorts of thoughts. And please, if you have thoughts, send me a e-mail, and maybe your thoughts will become mine. Maybe not.
Anything that has been on my mind that I feel is worthy to be put into writing. This is including, but not limited to, Theology, Philosophy, Politics, Literature, Film, Technology, Sociology, Psychology, History, Business and Law.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Massive Overhaul!
As you can clearly see, my blog has been down for nearly a year. Under the recommendation of my friend, who has created two better blogs, Collected Complaints and Big Questions for Small Minds, I decided that this blog needed to make a comeback. After not that much thought, I decided to give it a complete reboot, change the appearance, the name, and the purpose. Whereas the old blog was about more spiritual things, I realized that my thoughts are pretty ignorant and uneducated, and I'm better off listening to smarter people than babbling my head off about stuff I don't really know. I might stick a more spiritual post in here or there, if I truly think I have sometime worth saying. Heck, I may start up a spiritual blog if I find I really do have stuff worth saying. We'll see. Until then, the new blog is going to be about a lot of things, but mainly politics. (I know a lot of you are shaking your heads right now and saying "Oh joy!") I find politics fascinating, and I think that our country is in a desperate political situation right now. What do I think this situation is? Your going to have to come back and read a proper post, now aren't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment